Ashley Gary is a science communicator and a wildlife educator. This afternoon, she had a wide-ranging, hilarious conversation with Macken in which they discussed the following topics:
- The ethics of retweeting.
- Social media and wildlife education.
- What schools might do to improve entertainment value in class.
- Indiana Jones & lizards.
- Instagram aesthetics.
- Wildlife television.
- Gorillas vs. grizzly bears.
- Enormous ducks vs. tiny horses.
The above list is only a sample of what they discussed. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a fun conversation about (mostly) animals. While you listen, take a moment to follow Ashley on social media, and visit her website!